Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Travels Of Michael Yon


TSA Facepalm Of The Day -- CDR Salamander

Boxers or briefs? Michael Yon on twitter and facebook,

Got arrested at the Seattle airport for refusing to say how much money I make. (The uniformed ones say I was not "arrested", but they definitely handcuffed me.) Their videos and audios should show that I was polite, but simply refused questions that had nothing to do with national security. Port authority police eventually came -- they were professionals -- and rescued me from the border bullies

Read more ....

My Comment: Michael Yon is probably the best reporter in the field. His coverage of the war in Iraq .... and now Afghanistan .... has always been riveting and a must read. As for his experience with customs .... I also agree with his comments about U.S. border security. I have traveled through 50 countries in the past 25 years .... take it from me .... U.S. Customs is in a league by itself.

Update: More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment